Don't be shy, step up and introduce yourself as a person
GRRRLECTRO
Poor User
Registered for: 6 months

*!LL3CTRO*

Post by GRRRLECTRO »

Hola,

im Kai,30 years old.

I started Cs2d in 2006 in my school lessons. After ich somewhat enjoyed the game, i started playing it at home.

After some days of playing i got invited to some clan, i cant remember the name properly,something with Blue Jays?!

Some days later i got quickly used to the game, as ive spend most of my free time playing and learning the game, ive been invited to play for my first "Pro Clan" - [UsK].

Velemir saw something in me and decided to make me their recruit. Ive been spending days and nights to get better, ive saw some players i have admired the most and i wanted to get better than them - pL.storm | Qube and ||ACID|| copy.

Qube and me where spending many times training together 1on1. i quickly improved and got very well used to get game. I got recognized by many many clans,so there was a time where like every pro clan wanted to have me on their line up.

Ive been clanhopping some time from then on - 1 day sH,next day sC.[-UZz-],then Usk again,then storm,then acid and so on...

This made me infamous but still people respected me for my ingame skill. I was young and tried to flame people and was feeling cool. Later on i met some guy called "killa44" for me the undoubtly best player in this game i have ever met. Ive been learning even more from him and improved even further. This guy invented the movement which made me unique :)

After he disappeared i met some guy called "Carizma",we got friends and made up some Clan. Long story short it didnt end up well, since i was clanhopping over and over again. Ive lost many "friends" due to this shitty clanhopping.

After some time where i had my own clans, like [SKA], dE.sTi|| or .#The aTTaX, i began to keep an eye on 1on1 tournaments so i was spending lots of time preparing for it.

I placed 1st in WCL 5 and 2nd in WCL6, and i won TGV 1on1 cup. SOME FLEX (dont continue reading if youre not ready to accept the truth - skip to next sentence) - for several years i was undoubtly the best player in this game :)

At some point realife was keeping me hostage and i began to play less and less, i had a 8 year break up untill now. For starters i wnated to play simpyl for fun but i guess im gonna tryhard in the upcomming 1on1 torunament to see if i still got what it takes or if im simply too "old" to compete with these youngsters :)

Ive met so many cool guys in this game, i can even remember all their names but this game kinda followed me through my way of life for a long time - like some kind of partner.

Ive grown maturity unlike quattro(never won single 1on1 vs me,bitch) and ready to support this scene once more!

Kind Regards

ille
hugito
Strong User
Registered for: 1 year 4 months

Re: *!LL3CTRO*

Post by hugito »

Hey Kai, glad to read your story..
I remember meeting Big Kai and shitty pascal (cylon) when they started to teach me the game, I remember those days when I was like 12-13 with Kai, pascal and kach in teamspeak playing different games and talking. Your in my eyes without a doubt the best player to ever touch this game and this doenst might look like it atm, but itโ€™s a straight up fact. The flawless aim the untouchable movement.. itโ€™s still somewhere in you and you just got the get it out of you.

Proud to say your in my attn family.

greetings hugo
MEET THE WOO
S!im*
Experienced User
Registered for: 2 years 1 month
Achievements:

Post by S!im* »

Sup ille, welcome again to our community xd .
"Nothing to fear and nothing to doubt." - Blank Banshee
Saint
Wise User

Post by Saint »

Cool intro man, good to see you around after all these years and good luck in the tournaments!
raver
Respected User

Post by raver »

To be honest, one out of three players in total who i admired for their gamestyle. Nice 2 see you back after those years.
Chrome
Weak User
Registered for: 1 year 1 month

Post by Chrome »

Hey man. Here's a 2009 post from our local Russian forums discussing your match vs. carizma:
Spoiler
(14-yer-old me was sure you were hacking because the big boys said so. :twisted:)

You're definitely one of the most well-known players in CS2D's history. It seems like you've always focused on 1v1 tournaments. What about team competitions -- have you had any interest in those? Older players would always refer to those years as the golden era, when a few clans were (more or less) equally skilled and this kept competition interesting.
GRRRLECTRO
Poor User
Registered for: 6 months

Post by GRRRLECTRO »

Abbath,broooo i remember him. He was in one of my clans :D Never really cared much for 5on5 to be honest. I was having fun in 2on2 with 3rr0r in some cups.
magik
Strong User
Registered for: 1 year 5 months

Post by magik »

hello kai, nice to see you my old friend. Returning to an active game is a bad thing, but we all have some memories of this game and we all come back.

The community is different, definitely worse. everyone has a very high ego, there is no longer as much fun playing together as it used to be, the scene is highly toxic.

Play a lot, enjoy the game, don't listen to the community I wish you this.

WELCOME BACK
Szymon
Known User

Post by Szymon »

lol, I stopped reading from Hola.
๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ.

Return to โ€œIntroduce Yourselfโ€